Danica McKellar took a slightly different tack to being a child star. As opposed to developing a drug habit,becoming Marilyn Manson (Not true, by the way) or knocking off a 7-11, when her stint as Winnie Cooper was done, she went to school and has since become a highly respected award winning math scholar. She is the author of a number of books and actually has a theorem named after her and her two co-authors.
This does not, however, stop her from cashing in on her retro crush status by showing off the goods in Maxim every once in awhile.
Which makes her completely fair game for totally disregarding her accomplishments and objectifying her with a pile of horrendous groan inducing Math Based Sex Jokes.
You are welcome.
So here they are…10 God Awful Math Jokes about the chick who played Winnie Cooper on the Wonder Years.
10. I’d like to round up on her Pi
9. It must be cold in there, I can see her decimal points
8.She’s putting the Bra in Algebra
7. I’d like to find the volume of her isosceles triangle
6. Those pictures are x-rated…and I would totally solve for X
5.Now that is Acute Triangle
4.She doesn’t believe in birth control unless it’s the Algorithm Method.
3. I’d like to grade her Bell Curves
2. I heard she has Multiples
1. If you and she were on a train heading east to Chicago at 250 miles per hour, and a train on the opposite track left at the same time doing 235 miles per hour, how many times would you totally bang this chick in the luggage compartment?